Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Model Devon Aoki is pregnant for the second time. She and husband James Bailey are expecting a girl this January; the couple's son, Hunter, was born last June. [Us Weekly]
- Peter Brant II's reaction to last night's election results have stirred up anger and controversy. [Jezebel]
- Kenneth Cole's reaction to the election, however, wasn't nearly as threatening. On Wednesday, he unveiled a billboard in New York that reads, "That's two jobs saved. Congratulations President Obama (and long live Big Bird)." Had the election gone the other way, Cole was prepared with a billboard that said, "Mitt happens." [The Cut]
- Now that Narciso Rodriguez has successfully launched his Kohl's collaboration, he's moving onto another retail frontier: ecommerce. [Style.com]
- Derek Lam and his business partner Jan-Hendrik Schlottmann have purchased back the majority stack of their brand from Labelux, the luxury group that also owns Bally, Jimmy Choo, and Belstaff. "We look forward to our continued growth and to the many exciting possibilities ahead of us," Lam said. [WWD]
- Richard Chai has signed on to create new uniforms for the hosts, servers, and bartenders at the Andaz Hotel in New York City. [Fashionologie Inbox]
Source: Twitter User KennethCole